More From Fred Allen
- "An actor’s popularity is fleeting. His success has the life expectancy of a small boy who is about to look into a gas tank with a lighted match."
- "The first time I sang in the church choir; two hundred people changed their religion."
- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."
More In Family
- "My youth passed at the time of the country’s reconstruction from the ruins and ashes of the war in which my nation never bowed to the enemy paying the highest price in the struggle."― Lech Walesa
- "Even a total and universal disarmament does not guarantee the maintenance of peace."― Ludwig Quidde
- "I remember my mom saying to me that what your friends do is one thing, but what you do could be on the front page of the paper."― Scott McClellan