More From Famke Janssen
- "I love the first two X-Men movies because I thought that Bryan Singer did such a great job. He elevated that whole genre. He’s a very talented director."
- "Once you achieve a certain level of success or fame, it becomes really difficult to go against type."
- "Robert De Niro… It seemed like a pretty cool thing to do to put his name on my resume next."
More In Hope
- "You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when its right it’s the best thing in the world. When you’re in a relationship and its good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete."― Keith Sweat
- "I think I’ve always been somebody, since the deaths of my father and brother, who was afraid to hope. So, I was more prepared for failure and for rejection than for success."― Amy Tan
- "Drugs are the enemies of ambition and hope – and when we fight against drugs we are fighting for the future."― Bob Riley