More From Famke Janssen
- "I want to work with great directors. I want to work on good material with good actors. I’ve probably done 20 movies at this point and a lot of independents. It’s been an incredible ride and I love it and I’m just going to keep going and doing what I’m doing."
- "Everybody gets typecast in movies, but you have to make wise choices. I’d say around 90 percent of movie casting is about the way you look, so you have to fight that. If producers had their way, I’d only be in action films, but I’m interested in a more varied career than that."
- "I love scary movies. The Shining and Don’t Look Now are two of the best."
More In Hope
- "Comedy is defiance. It’s a snort of contempt in the face of fear and anxiety. And it’s the laughter that allows hope to creep back on the inhale."― Will Durst
- "My hope is that that person will come forward that can win the presidency that we can all get behind."― Rick Perry
- "In America, I would say New York and New Orleans are the two most interesting food towns. In New Orleans, they don’t have a bad deli. There’s no mediocrity accepted."― Mario Batali