More From Famke Janssen
- "You don’t ever know with films. You just hope for the best, but sometimes it’s a bit of a crapshoot."
- "Everybody gets typecast in movies, but you have to make wise choices. I’d say around 90 percent of movie casting is about the way you look, so you have to fight that. If producers had their way, I’d only be in action films, but I’m interested in a more varied career than that."
- "Once you achieve a certain level of success or fame, it becomes really difficult to go against type."
More In Movies
- "I’ve pretty much given up on the orange. I really have. I just don’t even bother. It’s just either sour, or woody, or the skin’s too thick. It’s very nice when you come across the perfect orange, because it’s really a beautiful experience. But the stakes are too high."― Scott Thompson
- "I like the good feeling movies."― Robert Duvall
- "Every great film should seem new every time you see it."― Roger Ebert