More From Ezra Miller
- "Every teenager deals in his or her own sexuality and has to face it and figure out how it can coincide with the rest of their lives in a healthy manner. And try to navigate it in our modern society, which is wrought with stigma and taboo and repression, and sort of as a result, these inner monsters that some teenagers really struggle with."
- "It makes sense that we came up with our public school system during the Industrial Revolution because it’s like everybody is a factory worker, eating their terrible food and going back to the room where you’re silent and listening to an idiot. That’s an epitomizing idea, getting called ‘Nothing’ for your whole high school experience."
- "When I was very little, I was sort of consumed by a love for opera. Weirdly enough, I went from being really enthusiastic about construction vehicles at the age of seven to being really passionate about ‘La Traviata’ by the time I was eight."
More In Funny
- "I am a very open person, and I’m always nervous of being misconstrued. Sitting in the middle of a restaurant makes me nervous. I feel like I’m being judged. And it’s funny that I should feel that way."― Rachel Hunter
- "He taught me housekeeping; when I divorce I keep the house."― Zsa Zsa Gabor
- "I’m a big fan of dreams. Unfortunately, dreams are our first casualty in life – people seem to give them up, quicker than anything, for a ‘reality.’"― Kevin Costner