More From Ezra Miller
- "It makes sense that we came up with our public school system during the Industrial Revolution because it’s like everybody is a factory worker, eating their terrible food and going back to the room where you’re silent and listening to an idiot. That’s an epitomizing idea, getting called ‘Nothing’ for your whole high school experience."
- "When I was very little, I was sort of consumed by a love for opera. Weirdly enough, I went from being really enthusiastic about construction vehicles at the age of seven to being really passionate about ‘La Traviata’ by the time I was eight."
- "For a long time I felt like I was fighting my age, like I was constantly trying to prove to people that I was a savvy peer, and I felt them viewing me as a kid. I was a cocky kid, and I felt like I was an adult at, like, 9, you know? I think that’s because my parents always treated me as an adult."
More In Funny
- "I joke around a lot about the manic times because they’re funny. We manics do outrageous things and it is part of our colorful nature."― Patty Duke
- "Music is a very personal and emotional form of communication."― Trevor Dunn
- "I was born in very sorry circumstances. Both of my parents were very sorry."― Norman Wisdom