More From Ezra Miller
- "It makes sense that we came up with our public school system during the Industrial Revolution because it’s like everybody is a factory worker, eating their terrible food and going back to the room where you’re silent and listening to an idiot. That’s an epitomizing idea, getting called ‘Nothing’ for your whole high school experience."
- "I don’t know if it’s responsible for kids of my age to be so aggressively pursuing monogamous binds, because I don’t think we’re ready for them. The romanticism within our culture dictates that that’s what you’re supposed to be looking for."
- "For a long time I felt like I was fighting my age, like I was constantly trying to prove to people that I was a savvy peer, and I felt them viewing me as a kid. I was a cocky kid, and I felt like I was an adult at, like, 9, you know? I think that’s because my parents always treated me as an adult."
More In Funny
- "It’s harder to be funny if you’re handsome than if you’re very normal-looking. It’s just more relatable. You’re the underdog. I mean it’s funny to see people struggle, and you don’t buy that Brad Pitt is struggling, you know that guy could be the most skill-less guy in the world, but if you look like that you will be fine for the rest of your life."― Jonah Hill
- "Appearance is something you should definitely consider when you’re going out. Have your girlfriend clip your nails or something like that."― Usher
- "I’m terrible with patience."― Katherine Heigl