More From Ernest Hemingway
- "Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime."
- "Cowardice… is almost always simply a lack of ability to suspend functioning of the imagination."
- "I’ve tried to reduce profanity but I reduced so much profanity when writing the book that I’m afraid not much could come out. Perhaps we will have to consider it simply as a profane book and hope that the next book will be less profane or perhaps more sacred."
More In Business
- "We are a studying nation. Scholarship from science is important to the whole world and those people need to be able to be safe and secure in what they do."― Malcolm Wallop
- "No matter what business you’re in, you can’t run in place or someone will pass you by. It doesn’t matter how many games you’ve won."― Jim Valvano
- "I’m a full-time mom right now and a part-time actress."― Valerie Bertinelli