More From Ernest Hemingway
- "If you have a success you have it for the wrong reasons. If you become popular it is always because of the worst aspects of your work."
- "That is what we are supposed to do when we are at our best – make it all up – but make it up so truly that later it will happen that way."
- "About morals, I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after."
More In Business
- "We mean by “politics” the people’s business – the most important business there is."― Adlai E. Stevenson
- "I have one friend that I’ve had since I was born, and she’s from Coatzacoalcos. She’s not really impressed or interested in the actor’s life. My family isn’t really either."― Salma Hayek
- "I don’t want to do business with those who don’t make a profit, because they can’t give the best service."― Richard Bach