More From Ernest Hemingway
- "What is moral is what you feel good after, and what is immoral is what you feel bad after."
- "For a war to be just three conditions are necessary – public authority, just cause, right motive."
- "If you have a success you have it for the wrong reasons. If you become popular it is always because of the worst aspects of your work."
More In Business
- "I have one friend that I’ve had since I was born, and she’s from Coatzacoalcos. She’s not really impressed or interested in the actor’s life. My family isn’t really either."― Salma Hayek
- "Week after week, the heads of Red Army Intelligence received updates on the Wehrmacht’s preparations."― Leopold Trepper
- "I really liked the snake that breaks out of the cage in the beginning of the movie. I saw it in real life, and it was really cool. Really big and fat. The owls are cool as well, but you can’t really pet them."― Tom Felton