More From Ernest Hemingway
- "What is moral is what you feel good after, and what is immoral is what you feel bad after."
- "There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
- "There is no lonelier man in death, except the suicide, than that man who has lived many years with a good wife and then outlived her. If two people love each other there can be no happy end to it."
More In Good
- "Mornin’ ladies, my goodness don’t you look happy. Must be cuttin’ somebody up pretty good."― Andy Griffith
- "Let him who would enjoy a good future waste none of his present."― Roger Babson
- "What does kissing really mean to me? To me, if you feel, when you kiss a girl, that certain feeling of all those dolphins, like, swimming through your blood stream, and you get those good tingles inside your stomach, I don’t think there’s any better feeling."― Corey Haim