More From Epicurus
- "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."
- "The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
- "You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity."
More In Men
- "Men’s actions are too strong for them. Show me a man who has acted, and who has not been the victim and slave of his action."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Men and women belong to different species and communications between them is still in its infancy."― Bill Cosby
- "Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men."― Joseph Conrad