More From Epicurus
- "Of all the things which wisdom provides to make us entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship."
- "You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity."
- "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."
More In Power
- "Nothing is more gratifying to the mind of man than power or dominion."― Joseph Addison
- "After believing in promises made and never fulfilled by Labour, people have become increasingly disenchanted with the process assuming that all politicians will say anything to gain power, and then never follow through."― Adam Rickitt
- "Clairvoyant, n.: A person, commonly a woman, who has the power of seeing that which is invisible to her patron – namely, that he is a blockhead."― Ambrose Bierce