More From Emma Goldman
- "Every daring attempt to make a great change in existing conditions, every lofty vision of new possibilities for the human race, has been labeled Utopian."
- "The history of progress is written in the blood of men and women who have dared to espouse an unpopular cause, as, for instance, the black man’s right to his body, or woman’s right to her soul."
- "Anarchism is the great liberator of man from the phantoms that have held him captive; it is the arbiter and pacifier of the two forces for individual and social harmony."
More In Business
- "The best wrestlers, whether it’s a Hulk Hogan or a Rey Mysterio, are the ones who have psychology and can understand this business."― Hulk Hogan
- "I graduated a the top of my class in the ’84 Olympic Games; I won a gold medal."― Scott Hamilton
- "To be at ease is better than to be at business. Nothing really belongs to us but time, which even he has who has nothing else."― Baltasar Gracian