More From Emma Goldman
- "Anarchism is the great liberator of man from the phantoms that have held him captive; it is the arbiter and pacifier of the two forces for individual and social harmony."
- "The most violent element in society is ignorance."
- "The history of progress is written in the blood of men and women who have dared to espouse an unpopular cause, as, for instance, the black man’s right to his body, or woman’s right to her soul."
More In Business
- "How can people be so stupid? I marvel at that. See, I think you have to work as being ignorant – and if you’re gonna work at being ignorant, why not work at being informed?"― Rush Limbaugh
- "I find the business world hard."― Haile Gebrselassie
- "We expect all our businesses to have a positive impact on our top and bottom lines. Profitability is very important to us or we wouldn’t be in this business."― Jeff Bezos