More From Donald Rumsfeld
- "Congress, the press, and the bureaucracy too often focus on how much money or effort is spent, rather than whether the money or effort actually achieves the announced goal."
- "Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."
- "Your performance depends on your people. Select the best, train them and back them. When errors occur, give sharper guidance. If errors persist or if the fit feels wrong, help them move on. The country cannot afford amateur hour in the White House."
More In Business
- "If you want to have a good life, you should focus on your family, on your business, on your dog, on your fun, and you’ll have a good life."― Adam Carolla
- "People in the business will stay with you through drugs and alcohol and divorces and insanity and everything else, but you have a failure, pal, and they don’t want to know nothing about you!"― Don Johnson
- "I’m terrified of being too famous. What I’m really afraid of is that the audiences will go into the theater and not be able to forget that it’s me, that fame will stand in the way of my acting. I want to keep being able to change into different shapes and different personalities."― Noomi Rapace