More From Emily Blunt
- "The business is all about gush and hype. You never have a bad meeting in L.A."
- "I had a non-existent knowledge of Queen Victoria’s early years. Like everyone else, I thought of her as an old lady dressed in black. My mom had told me about her, though, that she had a very loving relationship with Albert, that they had lots of kids, and that he died young."
- "So I don’t really have much rivalry, or if there is any, I don’t really know anything about it. Because, you know, I’m not around girls like that. The friends I have in the business, I’m always really happy for them. I think we’re always happy for each other. That sounds crap, but it’s true."
More In Famous
- "I put my money in the bank: I have to think of life after modeling, when I’m not famous any more."― Eva Herzigova
- "We are not interested in cloning the Michael Jordans and the Michael Jacksons of this world. The rich and the famous don’t participate in this."― Panayiotis Zavos
- "I met a lot of famous people when I was about 24. And none of them seemed very appealing. And so I didn’t know why I would struggle to be that kind of person."― Ethan Hawke