More From Emily Blunt
- "I used to look like a deer in headlights on the red carpet. You step out of the car and it’s bedlam. Everyone’s got crazy eyes."
- "I appreciate a slow-burn romance. In most movies, everyone is just tearing their clothes off in the first scene."
- "Marriage is something that needs to be worked on every day. I don’t know if I’m the one to give marital advice since I’ve only been married for a little over a year, but marriage is certainly easier if you are open, trusting and loving."
More In Famous
- "I was very famous as a young man and I celebrated both the good and bad times with drinking."― Glenn Hughes
- "I don’t like Los Angeles. The people are awful and terribly shallow, and everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to play the game. I’m from New York. I will kill to get what I need."― Lady Gaga
- "At each of these northern posts there were interesting experiences in store for me, as one who had read all the books of northern travel and dreamed for half a lifetime of the north; and that was – almost daily meeting with famous men."― Ernest Thompson Seton