More From Elvis Presley
- "I like to sing ballads the way Eddie Fisher does and the way Perry Como does. But the way I’m singing now is what makes the money."
- "When I was a boy, I always saw myself as a hero in comic books and in movies. I grew up believing this dream."
- "Those people in New York are not gonna change me none."
More In Best
- "Nothing is so strongly fortified that it cannot be taken by money."― Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "A man’s friendships are, like his will, invalidated by marriage – but they are also no less invalidated by the marriage of his friends."― Samuel Butler
- "To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift."― Steve Prefontaine