More From Elvis Presley
- "The next thing I knew, I was out of the service and making movies again. My first picture was called, GI Blues. I thought I was still in the army."
- "Every time I think that I’m getting old, and gradually going to the grave, something else happens."
- "Those people in New York are not gonna change me none."
More In Best
- "I wanna change the game in way where I’m not knocking nobody out of the way, not claiming to be the best at this or that, but just doing wonders with the gift I’ve been given."― Anthony Hamilton
- "When young I did my best to undo that bit of the British Empire I found myself in: that is, old Southern Rhodesia."― Doris Lessing
- "The best way to get husbands to do something is to suggest that perhaps they are too old to do it."― Shirley MacLaine