More From Tori Spelling
- "I need to work to support my family."
- "It was, you know, probably 80 degrees out in L.A., and my dad took me outside and there was snow. At the time, I thought, ‘Every kid doesn’t have snow in their backyard on Christmas?’"
- "I would eat healthy at times and pig out at times. But I never had to go on a strict diet plan."
More In Best
- "Every piece of entertainment is made with the idea that ‘This is going to be terrific’ and ‘This is the best thing I’ve ever done’ and then it hits the public and then the public tells you whether it’s good or bad."― William Shatner
- "We think the Mac will sell zillions, but we didn’t build the Mac for anybody else. We built it for ourselves. We were the group of people who were going to judge whether it was great or not. We weren’t going to go out and do market research. We just wanted to build the best thing we could build."― Steve Jobs
- "A huge part of acting in movies is appetite. You do your best work when you’ve got a lot of appetite and you really want to embrace something. When you get tired, you don’t have that hunger."― Clive Owen