More From Eliza Dushku
- "I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom."
- "Each year, I say I’m going to go to school next year. It’s inevitable that I’ll end up getting my education."
- "My parents divorced when I was born, and my mother is a political science professor, like a feminist Mormon, which is sort of an oxymoron."
More In Attitude
- "Religions do a useful thing: they narrow God to the limits of man. Philosophy replies by doing a necessary thing: it elevates man to the plane of God."― Victor Hugo
- "Most of the time you’re too busy to think about it. But every now and then you say, ‘I work at “Saturday Night Live,” and that is so cool."― Tina Fey
- "It was just like a dream. I could have ended up with an album that’s not all that different from anything else coming out of Nashville. Mutt made the difference. He took these songs, my attitude, my creativity, and colored them in a way that is unique."― Shania Twain