More From Eliza Dushku
- "I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom."
- "If I wasn’t doing this, I’d be in school studying political science or socioeconomic something. I love visiting different cultures and finding out how they make up a society."
- "Go big or go home. Because it’s true. What do you have to lose?"
More In Attitude
- "Punk was defined by an attitude rather than a musical style."― David Byrne
- "I was fortunate to play for Pete Rose and have teammates like Ken Griffey Sr., Tony Perez and Dave Concepcion. I grew up in the game with a mature attitude. I’ve always known it was better to be seen and not heard."― Eric Davis
- "The state has physical power and uses it when necessary; the power of religion is love and beneficence."― Moses Mendelssohn