More From Eliza Dushku
- "I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom."
- "My mom is like this hard-core, liberal feminist. She’s a professor in Boston, and she’s been teaching women’s studies for 30 years and international politics."
- "We didn’t have a TV in the living room and all my friends thought we were kind of weird. When they’d come over, my mom wanted to talk to them about current events."
More In Attitude
- "I love everybody. One of the great things about me is that I have a very positive attitude."― Imelda Marcos
- "Bad attitudes will ruin your team."― Terry Bradshaw
- "It’s a question of keeping one’s eyes and ears open and watching how other people play the game. They’re watching me too, to see what my attitude is like."― Charles Dance