More From Eliza Dushku
- "When you get to your mid-20s, you start to feel responsibilities for the things that you do and the people around you. It’s a cool age."
- "Each year, I say I’m going to go to school next year. It’s inevitable that I’ll end up getting my education."
- "If I wasn’t doing this, I’d be in school studying political science or socioeconomic something. I love visiting different cultures and finding out how they make up a society."
More In Attitude
- "The compulsion to do good is an innate American trait. Only North Americans seem to believe that they always should, may, and actually can choose somebody with whom to share their blessings. Ultimately this attitude leads to bombing people into the acceptance of gifts."― Ivan Illich
- "Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."― Raymond Chandler
- "My mother has always been the social glue holding the family together."― Kim Kardashian