More From Eliza Dushku
- "If I wasn’t doing this, I’d be in school studying political science or socioeconomic something. I love visiting different cultures and finding out how they make up a society."
- "We didn’t have a TV in the living room and all my friends thought we were kind of weird. When they’d come over, my mom wanted to talk to them about current events."
- "My mom is this liberal, feminist, Mormon powerhouse. I just love her to death."
More In Attitude
- "Each experience through which we pass operates ultimately for our good. This is a correct attitude to adopt and we must be able to see it in that light."― Henry S. Haskins
- "I think whether you’re having setbacks or not, the role of a leader is to always display a winning attitude."― Colin Powell
- "There is a single thread of attitude, a single direction of flow, that joins our present time to its early burgeoning in Mediterranean civilization."― Arthur Erickson