More From Eliza Dushku
- "When you get to your mid-20s, you start to feel responsibilities for the things that you do and the people around you. It’s a cool age."
- "I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom."
- "Each year, I say I’m going to go to school next year. It’s inevitable that I’ll end up getting my education."
More In Attitude
- "In just the same way the thousands of successive positions of a runner are contracted into one sole symbolic attitude, which our eye perceives, which art reproduces, and which becomes for everyone the image of a man who runs."― Henri Bergson
- "Sports is the only entertainment where, no matter how many times you go back, you never know the ending."― Neil Simon
- "Hence, within the space of two generations there has been a complete revolution in the attitude of the trades-unions toward the women working in their trades."― Florence Kelley