More From Eliza Dushku
- "If I wasn’t doing this, I’d be in school studying political science or socioeconomic something. I love visiting different cultures and finding out how they make up a society."
- "Each year, I say I’m going to go to school next year. It’s inevitable that I’ll end up getting my education."
- "My parents divorced when I was born, and my mother is a political science professor, like a feminist Mormon, which is sort of an oxymoron."
More In Home
- "Men can have a huge turnover of sponsorship and still survive a lot better than the women. But the women’s ratings are better, at least at home in the United States than in the men’s tennis."― Billie Jean King
- "The most pitiful among men is he who turns his dreams into silver and gold."― Khalil Gibran
- "I think, as an actor, you’re always traveling. There’s a sense of dislocation sometimes from home."― Felicity Jones