More From Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- "I didn’t fully realize it at the time, but the goal of my life was profoundly molded by this experience – to help produce, in the next generation, more Mother Teresas and less Hitlers."
- "The ultimate lesson all of us have to learn is unconditional love, which includes not only others but ourselves as well."
- "Watching a peaceful death of a human being reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up for a brief moment only to disappear into the endless night forever."
More In Life
- "Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life."― Angelina Jolie
- "The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware."― Henry Miller
- "Children make your life important."― Erma Bombeck