More From Denis Waitley
- "Change the changeable, accept the unchangeable, and remove yourself from the unacceptable."
- "Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well."
- "As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time."
More In Life
- "But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls."― Khalil Gibran
- "To be free is to have achieved your life."― Tennessee Williams
- "Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf."― Rabindranath Tagore