More From Denis Waitley
- "Courage means to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods."
- "Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success."
- "As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time."
More In Life
- "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking."― Marcus Aurelius
- "Immigrants are people who leave one country, one society, and move to another society. But there has to be a recipient society to which the immigrants move."― Samuel P. Huntington
- "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."― Soren Kierkegaard