More From Denis Waitley
- "Our limitations and success will be based, most often, on your own expectations for ourselves. What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon."
- "It is not in the pursuit of happiness that we find fulfillment, it is in the happiness of pursuit."
- "Don’t be a time manager, be a priority manager. Cut your major goals into bite-sized pieces. Each small priority or requirement on the way to ultimate goal become a mini goal in itself."
More In Life
- "To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead."― Bertrand Russell
- "Don’t ignore the past, but deal with it, on your own pace. Once you deal with it, you are free of it; and you are free to embrace your life and be a happy loving person because if you don’t, the past will come back to haunt and keep coming back to haunt you."― Boris Kodjoe
- "Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him."― Groucho Marx