More From Eliot Spitzer
- "The Occupy movement needs an organizing principle, and – just as the Tea Party did – it needs some actual measures of success. Choose one candidate whose agenda is squarely within that of the movement and make his or her electoral success a focal point."
- "A year is an eternity in politics – though less than a moment in history."
- "In politics you learn to always smile."
More In Politics
- "People are fed up with the politics where candidates just rip each other apart and then the voters lose in the end because no one really knows what anybody stands for."― Dennis Kucinich
- "It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."― Ronald Reagan
- "Although he’s regularly asked to do so, God does not take sides in American politics."― George J. Mitchell