More From Jerry Lewis
- "People hate me because I am a multifaceted, talented, wealthy, internationally famous genius."
- "Every man’s dream is to be able to sink into the arms of a woman without also falling into her hands."
- "I turned down ‘Some Like It Hot.’ See how smart I am? I felt I couldn’t bring anything funny to it. The outfit was funny. I don’t need to compete with the wardrobe."
More In Politics
- "The Tea Party represents stakeholders in the American system; people who were never involved in politics or thought they had to be, yet realized that political corruption and incompetence threatened not only their families, but the future of the nation itself."― Tammy Bruce
- "People say funny things all the time during really serious moments in life."― Mark Ruffalo
- "The fallback position in politics is if you don’t know what you want to be about, and if you don’t know what your vision is, go at somebody else."― Karl Rove