More From Edward Norton
- "I’ve always thought of acting as more of an exercise in empathy, which is not to be confused with sympathy. You’re trying to get inside a certain emotional reality or motivational reality and try to figure out what that’s about so you can represent it."
- "Anybody who is running a marathon or doing a walkathon, doing a fundraiser for their school, their company, by far it’s guaranteed the easiest and most fun way to quickly set up a fundraising campaign and send it around to your friends and family."
- "I almost forgot what it’s like to be proud of my government."
More In Faith
- "I was very, very religious. And of course I wrote about it in ‘Night.’ I questioned God’s silence. So I questioned. I don’t have an answer for that. Does it mean that I stopped having faith? No. I have faith, but I question it."― Elie Wiesel
- "Obedience is the fruit of faith."― Christina Rossetti
- "When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands."― Maria Shriver