More From Edward Norton
- "I just love movies."
- "Just because you’ve made a couple movies, you’ve done some good movies, you’ve been nominated for some Academy Awards, whatever, nobody’s entitled. It’s a business. If they don’t see it, I can think they’re wrong, but I’m not entitled to a $15 million budget to make a film."
- "Look, you’ve got a generation of people coming along who are going to form their own new relationship with the idea of supporting the causes that they care about or changing the world. And these people are not going to do it the way our parents do it."
More In Government
- "I think it was T.S. Eliot who talked about good poetry being felt before it’s understood. I believe that. There are some bands where I love their lyrics but I don’t have a clue what they’re on about."― Marcus Mumford
- "Where there is little or no public opinion, there is likely to be bad government, which sooner or later becomes autocratic government."― William Lyon Mackenzie King
- "The Israeli government has proved over the past year its commitment to peace, both in words and deeds. By contrast, the Palestinians are posing preconditions for renewing the diplomatic process in a way they have not done over the course of 16 years."― Benjamin Netanyahu