More From Ed Markey
- "Our nation’s security, economy, and place on the world stage depends on the success our educational system."
- "We know that al Qaeda is seeking radioactive materials and technology to launch a devastating attack, and that hundreds of radioactive sources have been lost or stolen in the U.S. and around the world."
- "The problem is, is that President Bush and the Republican leadership in the Congress have resisted attempts to increase dramatically our fuel economy standards over the last five years."
More In Education
- "I want to make sure that all kids get a good education and enjoy what they learn."― Patty Murray
- "I think education is one of the greatest tools for most kids not only to expand their book knowledge, but their ability to experience new things – I think it opens more doors than any other experience I can think of."― Will Estes
- "Civic education and civic responsibility should be taught in elementary school."― Donna Brazile