More From Ed Markey
- "The problem is, is that President Bush and the Republican leadership in the Congress have resisted attempts to increase dramatically our fuel economy standards over the last five years."
- "We know that al Qaeda is seeking radioactive materials and technology to launch a devastating attack, and that hundreds of radioactive sources have been lost or stolen in the U.S. and around the world."
- "Education is not only a ladder of opportunity, but it is also an investment in our future."
More In Dreams
- "Genius is an African who dreams up snow."― Vladimir Nabokov
- "I do actually dabble in a bit of poetry! And I’m yet to pen a script, but it is something that I’ve been telling myself I want to do."― Luke Treadaway
- "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars."― Khalil Gibran