More From Ed Bradley
- "My mother worked in factories, worked as a domestic, worked in a restaurant, always had a second job."
- "And I realized that there was no sports reporter, so I started covering sporting events."
- "The Paris peace talks kept a roof over my head and food on the table and clothes on my back because if something was said going in or coming out, I had the rent for the month."
More In Age
- "We were really grown up for our age and it was an incredible special band."― Joan Jett
- "I gambled and I lost. I failed in securing my options for this choice for myself, but I succeeded in verifying the Dark Age is still with us."― Jack Kevorkian
- "We’re saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who’ve already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation."― Paul Ryan