More From Ed Bradley
- "Be prepared, work hard, and hope for a little luck. Recognize that the harder you work and the better prepared you are, the more luck you might have."
- "And I realized that there was no sports reporter, so I started covering sporting events."
- "My mother worked in factories, worked as a domestic, worked in a restaurant, always had a second job."
More In Age
- "None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm."― Henry David Thoreau
- "I was a mixture of being incredibly old for my age and incredibly backwards. I was born quite old, but then I stopped growing. I lived with my mum and dad till I was 30."― Helena Bonham Carter
- "Genius is present in every age, but the men carrying it within them remain benumbed unless extraordinary events occur to heat up and melt the mass so that it flows forth."― Denis Diderot