More From Ed Bradley
- "The Paris peace talks kept a roof over my head and food on the table and clothes on my back because if something was said going in or coming out, I had the rent for the month."
- "Be prepared, work hard, and hope for a little luck. Recognize that the harder you work and the better prepared you are, the more luck you might have."
- "And I realized that there was no sports reporter, so I started covering sporting events."
More In Age
- "I’m inspired by people who keep on rolling, no matter their age."― Jimmy Buffett
- "We put limitations on the way that we think about things, on ourselves, think about all the boxes we live in, male or female, you’re this age, that age, this is your job, this is not your job, everything is about getting boxed in."― Brit Marling
- "At a certain age it just became apparent to me that this was probably the work that I would have to do."― Daniel Day-Lewis