More From Ed Bradley
- "I will not go into a story unprepared. I will do my homework, and that’s something I learned at an early age."
- "Be prepared, work hard, and hope for a little luck. Recognize that the harder you work and the better prepared you are, the more luck you might have."
- "My mother worked in factories, worked as a domestic, worked in a restaurant, always had a second job."
More In Food
- "I need to be cheered up a lot. I think funny people are people who need to be cheered up."― Lynda Barry
- "I am proud of my kids, but I also want to make my mom proud of me. I’m still a momma’s girl at the heart of the situation."― Tori Spelling
- "Everything Sholom Aleichem talks about in his plays and his short stories is about people, family, man’s relationship with his God, the breaking down of tradition."― Norman Jewison