More From Doug Larson
- "Few things are more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own."
- "Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you’d have preferred to talk."
- "For disappearing acts, it’s hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work."
More In Computers
- "Supercomputers will achieve one human brain capacity by 2010, and personal computers will do so by about 2020."― Ray Kurzweil
- "Religion united its influence with those of loyalty and love, and the order of knighthood, endowed with all the sanctity and religious awe that attended the priesthood, became an object of ambition to the greatest sovereigns."― Thomas Bulfinch
- "Comic books aren’t nerdy. You’d have to be an idiot to think computers are nerdy."― Adam Brody