More From Doug Larson
- "More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."
- "Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you’d have preferred to talk."
- "If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend."
More In Computers
- "I take computers practically apart and put them back together. I have a supercomputer I built over the years out of different computers."― Jared Leto
- "Yes I have made a lot of money and I have a lot of respect, my films have done well, and I know there are loads of loads of people who look up to me and really love me. I really just thought this is like a strange dream. I have never thought this is a success – I don’t have a standard."― Shahrukh Khan
- "So I’ve broadened the fitness concept to make it one of moderation and balance."― Kenneth H. Cooper