More From Donny Osmond
- "I am not going to condemn anybody. That’s where religion gets a bad name, when people get holier than thou. We are all human. If my children make a mistake, I want them to know it is all right and they should try harder next time."
- "Sometimes people take it for granted that they had success, especially nowadays when you have instant stardom. A lot of people feel entitlement and nobody is entitled to anything."
- "This whole head of the home thing has been blown way out of proportion. Some guys just take it way too far. Some parents take it way too far. Yet children need guidance. They need a parent to help and guide them. They also need a friend. They need a confidant."
More In Experience
- "There are some hurts that we experience that can be forgiven but we won’t forget them."― Joyce Meyer
- "Women always excel men in that sort of wisdom which comes from experience. To be a woman is in itself a terrible experience."― H. L. Mencken
- "I don’t think people should have boundaries put on them, by themselves or society or another gender, because it’s our birthright to experience life in whatever way we feel best suits us."― Hilary Swank