More From Donny Osmond
- "I believe in the institution of marriage. Of course being a Mormon, we believe in eternity rather than just till death do us part. If you really try hard, if you make it work, it’s blissful. But I also know a marriage that isn’t working can be painful."
- "Success sometimes can really bite you in the shorts."
- "A belief in God is vitally important, not just in show business, but stability in life. You know, to recognize deity is the most important thing that you can do. I mean, it comes to the Ten Commandments. They weren’t ten suggestions. They were Ten Commandments."
More In Experience
- "All experience is an arch wherethrough gleams that untravelled world whose margin fades for ever and for ever when I move."― Alfred Lord Tennyson
- "I like directors who have worked as actors. They know the experience."― Gabrielle Union
- "To ‘choose’ dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the Kool-Aid."― Christopher Hitchens