More From Donny Osmond
- "Maybe I am a little bit guilty of trying to convince myself that I am cool to this point – even today. But I am so much more healthy than I used to be in my twenties, because I was not accepted at all."
- "I could play it safe by recording songs that are familiar, but am I expanding myself as an artist by doing covers? It’s a catch-22. It’s called show business: The word ‘business’ is in it, and you’ve got to be a businessman. But then again, you have to be true to yourself as an artist."
- "Of course this is Vegas and it is the melting pot for all over the world, but people from all over the world know Donny and Marie. It is amazing. I have been in the business a long time to realize careers can be fleeting. Five years is a long career nowadays for some people, and here we are still going strong after 40 years."
More In Experience
- "One of the best things – and something I’m grateful for every time I walk onto a film set – is my six and a half years on Dawson’s Creek and the experience it afforded me in how to get comfortable with the camera."― Michelle Williams
- "Some Pulitzer winners – novelists – have confided to me that getting the prize screwed them up. It messed with their heads. That hasn’t been my experience."― Jeffrey Eugenides
- "It was the experience of mystery – even if mixed with fear – that engendered religion."― Albert Einstein