More From Donny Osmond
- "My father instilled in me the attitude of prevailing. If there’s a challenge, go for it. If there’s a wall to break down, break it down."
- "I believe in the institution of marriage. Of course being a Mormon, we believe in eternity rather than just till death do us part. If you really try hard, if you make it work, it’s blissful. But I also know a marriage that isn’t working can be painful."
- "The mindset of chasing that next #1 record doesn’t exist for me anymore. It’s more about being a well-rounded entertainer than being a pop artist. Obviously, it would be wonderful to have a hit record but I don’t base my happiness on that anymore. It’s about the accomplishment of a project that satisfies me. I just want to enjoy the ride."
More In Experience
- "In spite of his practical ability, some of his experience had petrified into maxims and quotations."― George Eliot
- "There is something about poverty that smells like death."― Zooey Deschanel
- "Ages of experience have taught humanity that the commitment of a husband and wife to love and to serve one another promotes the welfare of children and the stability of society."― Jack Kingston