More From Donny Osmond
- "If you’re climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don’t look too far up, set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don’t think you’re progressing until you step back and see how high you’ve really gone."
- "Success sometimes can really bite you in the shorts."
- "With success came an ever-growing burden of responsibility. I lived with a near-constant low-level anxiety that I would make a mistake that would not only threaten my career, but also my brothers’ – not to mention the livelihoods of many people who work with us or for us."
More In Experience
- "All we need, really, is a change from a near frigid to a tropical attitude of mind."― Marjory Stoneman Douglas
- "I haven’t been as wild with my money as somebody like me might have been. I’ve been very safe, very conservative with investments. I don’t blow money. I don’t have a ton of houses. I know things can go away. I’ve already had that experience."― Jim Carrey
- "Experience – the wisdom that enables us to recognise in an undesirable old acquaintance the folly that we have already embraced."― Ambrose Bierce