More From Donny Osmond
- "I believe in the institution of marriage. Of course being a Mormon, we believe in eternity rather than just till death do us part. If you really try hard, if you make it work, it’s blissful. But I also know a marriage that isn’t working can be painful."
- "I never smile unless I mean it."
- "I am not going to condemn anybody. That’s where religion gets a bad name, when people get holier than thou. We are all human. If my children make a mistake, I want them to know it is all right and they should try harder next time."
More In Experience
- "I’ve never had issues with popularity. I was always a popular guy… I’ve always had friends and loved ones and everything, so it wasn’t like, ‘Oh man, I gotta fill some void that was left by high school.’ I had a great high-school experience."― Jonah Hill
- "The sole substitute for an experience which we have not ourselves lived through is art and literature."― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- "On receiving from the people the sacred trust twice confided on my illustrious predecessor, and which he has discharged so faithfully and so well, I know that I can not expect to perform the arduous task with equal ability and success."― Martin Van Buren