More From Donny Osmond
- "This whole head of the home thing has been blown way out of proportion. Some guys just take it way too far. Some parents take it way too far. Yet children need guidance. They need a parent to help and guide them. They also need a friend. They need a confidant."
- "Sometimes people take it for granted that they had success, especially nowadays when you have instant stardom. A lot of people feel entitlement and nobody is entitled to anything."
- "I believe in the institution of marriage. Of course being a Mormon, we believe in eternity rather than just till death do us part. If you really try hard, if you make it work, it’s blissful. But I also know a marriage that isn’t working can be painful."
More In Cool
- "Sure, climbing Mount Everest would be cool, but that’s something I would now like to do as a family. Big experiences like that I don’t want to have on my own anymore. I want to share them."― Heidi Klum
- "The worst thing I could be thinking is how could I be a cool bass player."― Mike Gordon
- "All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what’s sexy or cool or tough."― Angelina Jolie