More From Donny Osmond
- "I believe in the institution of marriage. Of course being a Mormon, we believe in eternity rather than just till death do us part. If you really try hard, if you make it work, it’s blissful. But I also know a marriage that isn’t working can be painful."
- "I am not going to condemn anybody. That’s where religion gets a bad name, when people get holier than thou. We are all human. If my children make a mistake, I want them to know it is all right and they should try harder next time."
- "My political ideas and things like that, even my religion, I try to keep close to me because it’s a personal thing, and I don’t shove it down people’s throats. I don’t condemn any artist that wants to do that, like the Baldwins. That’s their choice. But in my world, I’m just an entertainer."
More In Cool
- "Everybody thinks it’s going to be so glamorous, so cool, you’re on ‘Glee,’ you know, a hit show or whatever."― Idina Menzel
- "I could never dream of being cool."― Andrea Corr
- "I always thought it would be really cool to be playing the drums in the show and then have your astral body or whatever travel all through the audience and dig whatever it’s like out there."― Bill Kreutzmann