More From Donny Osmond
- "I am not going to condemn anybody. That’s where religion gets a bad name, when people get holier than thou. We are all human. If my children make a mistake, I want them to know it is all right and they should try harder next time."
- "If you’re climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don’t look too far up, set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don’t think you’re progressing until you step back and see how high you’ve really gone."
- "Sometimes people take it for granted that they had success, especially nowadays when you have instant stardom. A lot of people feel entitlement and nobody is entitled to anything."
More In Cool
- "I hope to stay on ‘Glee,’ I hope to still be a ‘Housewife’ and I hope to do ‘The New Normal.’ I just want to do it all! Why not? I’m only going to be young for a little while longer."― NeNe Leakes
- "We had the skirts with the slits up the side, sort of tough, sort of Spanish Harlem cool, but sweet too."― Ronnie Spector
- "I’m an actor. I try to play a character in a really cool story, the very best I can."― Matthew Fox