More From Dolly Parton
- "If you talk bad about country music, it’s like saying bad things about my momma. Them’s fightin’ words."
- "I can’t tell anybody else how to run their life or their business, but I really believe I’ve got a good bead on myself."
- "I’m gonna be making records anyway, even if I had to sell ’em out of the trunk of my car. I’m that kind of musician and singer."
More In Attitude
- "I came on to the film with a very happy-go-lucky attitude which I think my character, Charlie, did when she went into the house. I expected it to be good, and then slowly things started to change for us all."― Jennifer Sky
- "You can measure a programmer’s perspective by noting his attitude on the continuing vitality of FORTRAN."― Alan Perlis
- "Regardless of what one’s attitude towards prohibition may be, temperance is something against which, at a time of war, no reasonable protest can be made."― William Lyon Mackenzie King