More From Dolly Parton
- "It’s a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I’d be a drag queen."
- "I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say."
- "I think every entertainer’s had nights when things go wrong. I mean you can’t remember everything all the time, and especially if you’re having hard times personally, things going on that you – you know, and then people make it worse. And that makes you feel worse."
More In Attitude
- "In aid, the proper attitude is one omitting gratitude."― Marya Mannes
- "I think fun is an important part of the entertainment industry, and it should be. Anybody who’s not incorporating some of that into their work needs to take a break, go away, and have an attitude adjustment."― Diane Lane
- "Look, everything that you experience as a kid is the foundation of how you are today. I was brought up in a working class family in Leeds and when it comes to money both my parents worked hard and instilled the same attitude into me."― Melanie Brown