More From Dolly Parton
- "It costs a lot of money to look this cheap."
- "I do remember how it was to be poor. I do remember that in my early years, we had to grow and raise all of our food, even our animals. And I remember in my early life, we didn’t even have electricity. So it was very, very hard times then."
- "The only way I’d be caught without makeup is if my radio fell in the bathtub while I was taking a bath and electrocuted me and I was in between makeup at home. I hope my husband would slap a little lipstick on me before he took me to the morgue."
More In Attitude
- "There is definitely something sexy about a girl with an attitude and a pair of leather pants."― Eliza Dushku
- "What a stupid attitude we have in this country to personal stories."― Amanda Burton
- "My attitude about Hollywood is that I wouldn’t walk across the street to pull one of those executives out of the snow if he was bleeding to death. Not unless I was paid for it. None of them ever did me any favors."― James Woods