More From Dolly Parton
- "I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say."
- "I’m not happy all the time, and I wouldn’t want to be because that would make me a shallow person. But I do try to find the good in everybody."
- "I do remember how it was to be poor. I do remember that in my early years, we had to grow and raise all of our food, even our animals. And I remember in my early life, we didn’t even have electricity. So it was very, very hard times then."
More In Attitude
- "Art is the child of Nature; yes, her darling child, in whom we trace the features of the mother’s face, her aspect and her attitude."― Beck
- "Design is about point of view, and there should be some sort of woman or lifestyle or attitude in one’s head as a designer."― Vera Wang
- "I’m just part of a tradition of people who aren’t pleased. I would never think anyone else who has the same attitude was getting it from me. I’d just think they’re… sensible."― Jack Dee