More From Dolly Parton
- "If you talk bad about country music, it’s like saying bad things about my momma. Them’s fightin’ words."
- "I’m not happy all the time, and I wouldn’t want to be because that would make me a shallow person. But I do try to find the good in everybody."
- "I still close my eyes and go home – I can always draw from that."
More In Attitude
- "Under Barack Obama, the only ‘Change’ is that ‘Hope’ has been hard to find. Now millions of Americans are insecure about their future. But instead of inspiring us by reminding us of what makes us special, he divides us against each other. He tells Americans they’re worse off because others are better off. That people got rich by making others poor."― Marco Rubio
- "If you’re looking for can-do, earthy-crunchy attitude then you’ve got to go to Wisconsin."― Dar Williams
- "Skill is successfully walking a tightrope between the twin towers of New York’s World Trade Center. Intelligence is not trying."― Marilyn vos Savant