More From Diane Wakoski
- "But I don’t think that poetry is a good, to use a contemporary word, venue, for current events."
- "Because, in fact, women, feminists, do read my poetry, and they read it often with the power of their political interpretation. I don’t care; that’s what poetry is supposed to do."
- "I think that’s what poetry does. It allows people to come together and identify with a common thing that is outside of themselves, but which they identify with from the interior."
More In Attitude
- "You can’t study comedy; it’s within you. It’s a personality. My humor is an attitude."― Don Rickles
- "I think whether you’re having setbacks or not, the role of a leader is to always display a winning attitude."― Colin Powell
- "Crime is terribly revealing. Try and vary your methods as you will, your tastes, your habits, your attitude of mind, and your soul is revealed by your actions."― Agatha Christie