More From Dennis Prager
- "To be told that one can be dependent on one’s parents until age 26 should strike a young person who wants to grow up as demeaning, not as something to celebrate."
- "Liberals tend to put the onus of your success on society and conservatives on you and your family."
- "For all of higher civilization’s recorded history, becoming a man was defined overwhelmingly as taking responsibility for a family."
More In Happiness
- "Part of the happiness of life consists not in fighting battles, but in avoiding them. A masterly retreat is in itself a victory."― Norman Vincent Peale
- "A good education is another name for happiness."― Ann Plato
- "It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness."― Charles Spurgeon