More From Dennis Prager
- "People confuse goodness with weakness. It is weak people, not good people (goodness demands strength), who are taken advantage of."
- "Also, when you escape a Communist regime, you treasure liberty and you understand that as government and state expand, liberty must contract."
- "There’s a lot more power in calm than in vituperation."
More In Happiness
- "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."― Lao Tzu
- "The only real happiness a ballplayer has is when he is playing a ball game and accomplishes something he didn’t think he could do."― Ring Lardner
- "Fashion is all about happiness. It’s fun. It’s important. But it’s not medicine."― Donatella Versace