More From Dennis Prager
- "From their teenage years on, children are considerably more capable of causing parents unhappiness than bringing them happiness. That is one reason parents who rely on their children for happiness make both their children and themselves miserable."
- "It is easier to take a position in the abstract than when it hits home."
- "For some reason, the evolutionists have not come up with an evolution-based explanation for why human beings react so powerfully to music. But surely they will."
More In Happiness
- "Some of you read with me 40 years ago a portion of Aristotle’s Ethics, a selection of passages that describe his idea of happiness. You may not remember too well."― Charles Van Doren
- "Character is the basis of happiness and happiness the sanction of character."― George Santayana
- "This nation is notorious for its ability to make or fake anything cheaply. ‘Made-in-China’ goods now fill homes around the world. But our giant country has a small problem. We can’t manufacture the happiness of our people."― Ai Weiwei