More From Dennis Prager
- "For all of higher civilization’s recorded history, becoming a man was defined overwhelmingly as taking responsibility for a family."
- "Most young people have tremendous respect for older people’s views."
- "Happiness is dependent on self-discipline. We are the biggest obstacles to our own happiness. It is much easier to do battle with society and with others than to fight our own nature."
More In Happiness
- "Happiness is secured through virtue; it is a good attained by man’s own will."― Thomas Aquinas
- "How to gain, how to keep, how to recover happiness is in fact for most men at all times the secret motive of all they do, and of all they are willing to endure."― William James
- "Sometimes even to live is an act of courage."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca