More From Dennis Prager
- "Socialism values equality more than liberty."
- "From their teenage years on, children are considerably more capable of causing parents unhappiness than bringing them happiness. That is one reason parents who rely on their children for happiness make both their children and themselves miserable."
- "Most young people have tremendous respect for older people’s views."
More In Happiness
- "I can be forced to live without happiness, but I will never consent to live without honor."― Pierre Corneille
- "When I was waiting tables, washing dishes, or mowing lawns for money, I never thought of myself as stuck in some station in life. I was on my own path, my own journey, an American journey where I could think for myself, decide for myself, define happiness for myself."― Paul Ryan
- "If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing."― Margaret Thatcher