More From Dennis Prager
- "Although images of perfection in people’s personal lives can cause unhappiness, images of perfect societies – utopian images – can cause monstrous evil. In fact, forcefully changing society to conform to societal images was the greatest cause of evil in the twentieth century."
- "People confuse goodness with weakness. It is weak people, not good people (goodness demands strength), who are taken advantage of."
- "Liberals tend to put the onus of your success on society and conservatives on you and your family."
More In Happiness
- "The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."― Alfred Lord Tennyson
- "Could a government dare to set out with happiness as its goal? Now that there are accepted scientific proofs, it would be easy to audit the progress of national happiness annually, just as we monitor money and GDP."― Polly Toynbee
- "Inside every adult there’s still a child that lingers. We’re happiness merchants – giving people the opportunity to dream like children."― Guy Laliberte