More From Dennis Prager
- "Socialism values equality more than liberty."
- "Also, when you escape a Communist regime, you treasure liberty and you understand that as government and state expand, liberty must contract."
- "Opponents of capital punishment argue that the state has no right to take a murderer’s life. Apparently, one fact that abolitionists forget or overlook is that the state is acting not only on behalf of society, but also on behalf of the murdered person and the murdered person’s family."
More In Age
- "A woman telling her true age is like a buyer confiding his final price to an Armenian rug dealer."― Mignon McLaughlin
- "Well, I never got into the young adult headspace. With ‘Twilight,’ they are pretty adult themes, aside from maybe the first one, but even that. They’re very adult themes, actually, particularly as the characters age. I never wrote for young adults. I wrote for myself, as an audience."― Melissa Rosenberg
- "Age is not important unless you’re a cheese."― Helen Hayes