More From Deepak Chopra
- "In societies where mature workers are respected and where their wisdom is respected, everybody benefits. Workers are more engaged and productive. Their health is better. They live longer."
- "I think we need the feminine qualities of leadership, which include attention to aesthetics and the environment, nurturing, affection, intuition and the qualities that make people feel safe and cared for."
- "The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years."
More In Life
- "People have a moral standard about what they will do and will not do. At the end of the day someone who cheats has a lower moral standard than someone who does not. And they will cheat in other areas of life as well."― Carl Lewis
- "Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life and repeat to yourself, the most comforting words of all; this, too, shall pass."― Ann Landers
- "One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life."― E. M. Forster