More From Deepak Chopra
- "We must revisit the idea that science is a methodology and not an ontology."
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
- "I’ve always felt that technology can be used to our benefit and should be used to our benefit."
More In Life
- "Our entire life – consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are."― Jean Anouilh
- "Choice of attention – to pay attention to this and ignore that – is to the inner life what choice of action is to the outer. In both cases, a man is responsible for his choice and must accept the consequences, whatever they may be."― W. H. Auden
- "Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life."― Terry Pratchett