More From Deepak Chopra
- "Research has shown that the best way to be happy is to make each day happy."
- "The symbolic language of the crucifixion is the death of the old paradigm; resurrection is a leap into a whole new way of thinking."
- "Life gives you plenty of time to do whatever you want to do if you stay in the present moment."
More In Life
- "Our life is frittered away by detail… simplify, simplify."― Henry David Thoreau
- "Life is divided into three terms – that which was, which is, and which will be. Let us learn from the past to profit by the present, and from the present to live better in the future."― William Wordsworth
- "Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another."― Ernest Hemingway