More From Deepak Chopra
- "Once the fabric of a just society is undone, it takes generations to weave it back together."
- "The intention to live as long as possible isn’t one of the mind’s best intentions, because quantity isn’t the same as quality."
- "The symbolic language of the crucifixion is the death of the old paradigm; resurrection is a leap into a whole new way of thinking."
More In Life
- "You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."― Henry Drummond
- "Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."― Bertrand Russell
- "You cannot find peace by avoiding life."― Virginia Woolf