More From Deepak Chopra
- "I went to medical school because I wanted to ask the big questions. Do we have a soul? Does God exist? What happens after death?"
- "Once the fabric of a just society is undone, it takes generations to weave it back together."
- "We’re living in a time when the world has suddenly discovered India because it’s run out of raw material for its imagination. The raw materials for imagination are inexhaustible here."
More In Life
- "In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds."― Aristotle
- "If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast."― Ernest Hemingway
- "I have walked away from friendships when I’ve realized that someone smiles to someone’s face and talks about them the minute they walk out of a room. I have no room in my life for that kind of negative energy anymore."― Sophia Bush