More From Deepak Chopra
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
- "Success comes when people act together; failure tends to happen alone."
- "You know, religion itself, Eastern and Western, is divisive and quarrelsome anyway."
More In Life
- "Our heavenly Father understands our disappointment, suffering, pain, fear, and doubt. He is always there to encourage our hearts and help us understand that He’s sufficient for all of our needs. When I accepted this as an absolute truth in my life, I found that my worrying stopped."― Charles Stanley
- "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."― Ben Hogan
- "Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything."― Paris Hilton