More From Deepak Chopra
- "In my definition of consciousness, consciousness is the same thing as life. What wisdom traditions also call spirit."
- "Once the fabric of a just society is undone, it takes generations to weave it back together."
- "The physical world, including our bodies, is a response of the observer. We create our bodies as we create the experience of our world."
More In Best
- "That’s what happens nowadays with people working on computers. They can so easily fix things with their mouse and take out all the, ‘Oh, somebody coughed in the background; we need to take that out’ – or somebody hit a bad note. Those are all the best moments."― Jack White
- "One way or another, we all have to find what best fosters the flowering of our humanity in this contemporary life, and dedicate ourselves to that."― Joseph Campbell
- "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."― Arnold Schwarzenegger