More From Deepak Chopra
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
- "To think is to practice brain chemistry."
- "The physical world, including our bodies, is a response of the observer. We create our bodies as we create the experience of our world."
More In Best
- "Make no mistake, in this campaign, I will offer the American ideals of economic freedom a clear and unapologetic defense."― Mitt Romney
- "Old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read."― Athenaeus
- "Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."― Steve Jobs