More From Deepak Chopra
- "The symbolic language of the crucifixion is the death of the old paradigm; resurrection is a leap into a whole new way of thinking."
- "To think is to practice brain chemistry."
- "The intention to live as long as possible isn’t one of the mind’s best intentions, because quantity isn’t the same as quality."
More In Best
- "The more you observe politics, the more you’ve got to admit that each party is worse than the other."― Will Rogers
- "A lot of the fun lies in trying to penetrate the mystery; and this is best done by saying over the lines to yourself again and again, till they pass through the stage of sounding like nonsense, and finally return to a full sense that had at first escaped notice."― Anthony Hecht
- "Infinite striving to be the best is man’s duty; it is its own reward. Everything else is in God’s hands."― Mahatma Gandhi