More From Deepak Chopra
- "Enlightened leadership is spiritual if we understand spirituality not as some kind of religious dogma or ideology but as the domain of awareness where we experience values like truth, goodness, beauty, love and compassion, and also intuition, creativity, insight and focused attention."
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
- "Research has shown that the best way to be happy is to make each day happy."
More In Death
- "You know, I’ve never actually really believed that death is inevitable. I just think it’s a rumor."― David Carradine
- "Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and suffering – an image of death."― Buddha
- "In the attempt to defeat death man has been inevitably obliged to defeat life, for the two are inextricably related. Life moves on to death, and to deny one is to deny the other."― Henry Miller