More From Deepak Chopra
- "I, of course, meditate for two hours every morning. It’s part of my schedule; I wake up at 4 a.m. every day and I love it."
- "The fear of death comes from limited awareness."
- "You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable."
More In Health
- "I would like to be as fit as I’ve always been. I’ve been blessed with good health, I’ve been blessed with stamina. Particularly for those great classical roles, you need an Olympian stamina. I, fortunately, have that."― Derek Jacobi
- "Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love."― Lucinda Franks
- "I’m by no means condemning prescription medicine for mental health. I’ve seen it save a lot of people’s lives."― Zach Braff