More From Deepak Chopra
- "You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable."
- "We must revisit the idea that science is a methodology and not an ontology."
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
More In Nature
- "Greed is a basic part of animal nature. Being against it is like being against breathing or eating. It means nothing."― Ben Stein
- "Why are we building golf courses? Because we enjoy being outside, bringing man and nature together."― Jack Nicklaus
- "Our nature is the mind. And the mind is our nature."― Bodhidharma