More From Deepak Chopra
- "Our most important task is to transform our consciousness so that violence is no longer an option for us in our personal lives, that understanding that a world of peace is possible only if we relate to each other as peaceful beings, one individual at a time."
- "We’re living in a time when the world has suddenly discovered India because it’s run out of raw material for its imagination. The raw materials for imagination are inexhaustible here."
- "Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted."
More In Nature
- "For as the eyes of bats are to the blaze of day, so is the reason in our soul to the things which are by nature most evident of all."― Aristotle
- "Human Nature is the only science of man; and yet has been hitherto the most neglected."― David Hume
- "Cultivation to the mind is as necessary as food to the body."― Marcus Tullius Cicero