More From Dee Dee Myers
- "I don’t think women hold all the answers, but with their skills, their strengths, we can get to a better place."
- "Research confirms that both Republican and Democratic women are more likely than their male counterparts to initiate and fight for bills that champion social justice, protect the environment, advocate for families, and promote nonviolent conflict resolution."
- "Women have a lot of power in private life. There are many men who would say, ‘Hey, women already rule my life.’ But with women, more is more. The more there are, the more the world gets used to seeing them. We change the culture. We begin to expand options and lead and manage."
More In Women
- "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn’t have one. So I got a cake."― Mitch Hedberg
- "The natural superiority of women is a biological fact, and a socially acknowledged reality."― Ashley Montagu
- "Part of it went on gambling, and part of it went on women. The rest I spent foolishly."― George Raft