More From Dee Dee Myers
- "You can’t leave out half the world’s experience and expect to address all the problems. Women communicate differently and process information differently, which leads them to resolve conflicts differently."
- "Study after study confirms that even when you control for variables like profession, education, hours worked, age, marital status, and children, men still are compensated substantially more – even in professions, like nursing, dominated by women. No wonder there’s a gender gap."
- "No doubt, the White House thinks the American people know Obama’s story. But since the Inauguration, we’ve seen only the president’s present: his perfect family, his Ivy League elegance, his effortless mastery of complex issues. We never see him sweat. And we forget that he ever had to struggle."
More In Education
- "Education: the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent."― John Maynard Keynes
- "If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "There’s lots of problem solving in any marriage, but when you have this collective goal that is a human being, it’s an inspiring rally point."― Ty Burrell