More From Debra Winger
- "I don’t think that I’m that easy to live with. I have to be reminded that I can have fun. I need my family to remind me in a loving and nice way to lighten up."
- "It’s such an amazing thing to be loved for who you are."
- "I always loved working as an actress, but I didn’t understand why I couldn’t just opt out of being famous. And then I realized you can, and I think I did. And eventually, I came to understand that you can do that and also keep working."
More In Family
- "That’s why I like to get out there, and get people to see the other side of Mitt, and know us in a different reflection when you see the family and how funny he is with the boys and with the grandkids. And you know, just what a super guy he is. That’s part of what I am doing, is letting people see the other side of Mitt."― Ann Romney
- "Everybody has basically the same family, it’s just reconfigured slightly differently from one to the next."― Doug Coupland
- "My father never talked about the sacrifices that the family made for me."― Novak Djokovic