More From Debra Winger
- "Never say never, but the thought of electively cutting oneself is beyond my grasp, and I also object to it politically. Denying the lines on our faces makes a comment about age and wisdom I don’t care to make."
- "I hope to find the roles that are age appropriate but not yearning to be younger, or parenting ad nauseam."
- "It’s such an amazing thing to be loved for who you are."
More In Family
- "If you don’t have public hangings for bad culture in a company, if you don’t take people out and let them say, they went home to spend more time with the family. It’s crazy."― Jack Welch
- "Kindness goes a long ways lots of times when it ought to stay at home."― Kin Hubbard
- "The Semantic Web is not a separate Web but an extension of the current one, in which information is given well-defined meaning, better enabling computers and people to work in cooperation."― Tim Berners Lee