More From Debra Winger
- "I never lost my interest in acting but I did lose my interest in the business and what I had to go through to make a film. I felt saturated, you know, like a sponge when it’s saturated – it’s not good."
- "People pay to see movies with women looking beautiful, but I think there will be a place for me to play women looking my own age."
- "I was never afraid of failure after that because, I think, coming that close to death you get kissed. With the years, the actual experience of course fades, but the flavor of it doesn’t. I just had a real sense of what choice do I have but to live fully?"
More In Family
- "I now have two different audiences. There’s the one that has been watching my action films for 20 years, and the American family audience. American jokes, less fighting."― Jackie Chan
- "We all wish we could be in more than one place at the same time. People with families feel guilty all the time-if we spend too much time with our family, we feel we’re not working hard enough."― Harold Ramis
- "I don’t think it’s the responsibility of gays and lesbians to reinvent the family."― Dan Savage