More From Debra Winger
- "People pay to see movies with women looking beautiful, but I think there will be a place for me to play women looking my own age."
- "I never lost my interest in acting but I did lose my interest in the business and what I had to go through to make a film. I felt saturated, you know, like a sponge when it’s saturated – it’s not good."
- "I was never afraid of failure after that because, I think, coming that close to death you get kissed. With the years, the actual experience of course fades, but the flavor of it doesn’t. I just had a real sense of what choice do I have but to live fully?"
More In Family
- "I’ve had some movies that have been ridiculed, but that’s OK with me. I don’t feel that really defines me. Should I change who I am to be popular?"― Kevin Costner
- "Given my last position, that I was the first U.S attorney post 9/11 in New Jersey, I understand acutely the pain and sorrow and upset of the family members who lost loved ones that day at the hands of radical Muslim extremists. And their sensitivities and concerns have to be taken into account."― Chris Christie
- "Some of the most important conversations I’ve ever had occurred at my family’s dinner table."― Bob Ehrlich