More From Debra Winger
- "I hope to find the roles that are age appropriate but not yearning to be younger, or parenting ad nauseam."
- "I never lost my interest in acting but I did lose my interest in the business and what I had to go through to make a film. I felt saturated, you know, like a sponge when it’s saturated – it’s not good."
- "I was never afraid of failure after that because, I think, coming that close to death you get kissed. With the years, the actual experience of course fades, but the flavor of it doesn’t. I just had a real sense of what choice do I have but to live fully?"
More In Family
- "I live quietly at home among my family and friends."― Antonio Tabucchi
- "That’s why I like to get out there, and get people to see the other side of Mitt, and know us in a different reflection when you see the family and how funny he is with the boys and with the grandkids. And you know, just what a super guy he is. That’s part of what I am doing, is letting people see the other side of Mitt."― Ann Romney
- "Syria should not belong to one family, to one coterie, or to one party. It belongs to all the people of Syria equally, in all their religious and ethnic diversity."― William Hague