More From Debra Winger
- "If I could have one prayer answered, I would pray for patience. I move so fast sometimes. I try to slow down."
- "I hope to find the roles that are age appropriate but not yearning to be younger, or parenting ad nauseam."
- "I had a very insightful friend who warned me back when I stopped reading scripts, ‘It’s easier to change directions while you’re still moving.’ If you stop, it’s harder to get started again. I still don’t think I made the wrong decision, but he was right."
More In Family
- "Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored."― Earl Nightingale
- "I enjoy what I’m able to give my family."― Shia LaBeouf
- "And having a strong family, you know we’ve lost some members of our family and had some setbacks, but I think a good family and kids all those things I thought at one time… you got to be kidding me… Those things are so important they enable you to go on."― Brett Favre