More From David Rockefeller
- "I hope the Guggenheim plan will be revived."
- "I learned more from my mother than from all the art historians and curators who have informed me about technical aspects of art history and art appreciation over the years."
- "I owe much to mother. She had an expert’s understanding, but also approached art emotionally."
More In Nature
- "It is the nature of babies to be in bliss."― Deepak Chopra
- "I think we present extreme aspects of human behavior and hopefully get at times, messages across or bring issues to the table or as we so often say, shed light into the dark crevices of human nature."― Christopher Meloni
- "Marriage is the grave or tomb of wit."― Margaret Cavendish