More From David Mamet
- "I understand that computers, which I once believed to be but a hermaphrodite typewriter-cum-filing cabinet, offer the cyber literate increased ability to communicate. I do not think this is altogether a bad thing, however it may appear on the surface."
- "Policemen so cherish their status as keepers of the peace and protectors of the public that they have occasionally been known to beat to death those citizens or groups who question that status."
- "I’m not the guy to ask about politics. I’m a gag writer."
More In Business
- "I am a sensitive writer, actor and director. Talking business disgusts me. If you want to talk business, call my disgusting personal manager."― Sylvester Stallone
- "A man should never neglect his family for business."― Walt Disney
- "We are in danger of making our cities places where business goes on but where life, in its real sense, is lost."― Hubert H. Humphrey