More From David Cameron
- "The political system is broken, the economy is broken and so is society. That is why people are so depressed about the state of our country."
- "I don’t just want a better deal for Britain. I want a better deal for Europe too. So I speak as British prime minister with a positive vision for the future of the European Union. A future in which Britain wants, and should want, to play a committed and active part."
- "I have no time for those who say there is no way Scotland could go it alone. I know first-hand the contribution Scotland and Scots make to Britain’s success – so for me there’s no question about whether Scotland could be an independent nation."
More In Faith
- "Flatter not thyself in thy faith in God if thou hast not charity for thy neighbor."― Francis Quarles
- "If all Church power vests in the clergy, then the people are practically bound to passive obedience in all matters of faith and practice; for all right of private judgment is then denied."― Charles Hodge
- "I ask you, people who care about the soul of Ukraine, those who want to preserve the heart, the spirit and the faith of our country for future generations, to please defend it."― Yulia Tymoshenko