More From David Cameron
- "I have no time for those who say there is no way Scotland could go it alone. I know first-hand the contribution Scotland and Scots make to Britain’s success – so for me there’s no question about whether Scotland could be an independent nation."
- "We spend billions of pounds on welfare, yet millions are trapped on welfare. It’s not worth their while going into work."
- "It does not seem to me that the steps which would be needed to make Britain – and others – more comfortable in their relationship in the European Union are inherently so outlandish or unreasonable."
More In Faith
- "Under this president, we have a government that has grown too big, too costly and now even more overbearing by forcing religious entities to abandon their beliefs."― Marco Rubio
- "Public confidence in the integrity of the Government is indispensable to faith in democracy; and when we lose faith in the system, we have lost faith in everything we fight and spend for."― Adlai E. Stevenson
- "You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."― Mahatma Gandhi