More From David Cameron
- "Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens."
- "I don’t just want a better deal for Britain. I want a better deal for Europe too. So I speak as British prime minister with a positive vision for the future of the European Union. A future in which Britain wants, and should want, to play a committed and active part."
- "We spend billions of pounds on welfare, yet millions are trapped on welfare. It’s not worth their while going into work."
More In Faith
- "I have long recognized a link between fitness and mental health and I think we need to encourage young people to take part in sports and team activities because we know it has such positive results."― Tipper Gore
- "They are the weakest, however strong, who have no faith in themselves or their own powers."― Christian Nestell Bovee
- "Ask those who love Him with a sincere love, and they will tell you that they find no greater or prompter relief amid the troubles of their life than in loving conversation with their Divine Friend."― Alphonsus Liguori