More From David Cameron
- "Yes, America must do the right thing, but to provide moral leadership, America must do it in the right way, too."
- "I don’t just want a better deal for Britain. I want a better deal for Europe too. So I speak as British prime minister with a positive vision for the future of the European Union. A future in which Britain wants, and should want, to play a committed and active part."
- "Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens."
More In Faith
- "I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active – not more happy – nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago."― Edgar Allan Poe
- "Anyone who really studies Catholicism deeply is aware of the mystical nature of our faith. Even references to Christ’s mystical body has connections to that principle."― Dennis Kucinich
- "The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I’m thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family’s future."― Jackie Kennedy