More From David Cameron
- "It does not seem to me that the steps which would be needed to make Britain – and others – more comfortable in their relationship in the European Union are inherently so outlandish or unreasonable."
- "I don’t just want a better deal for Britain. I want a better deal for Europe too. So I speak as British prime minister with a positive vision for the future of the European Union. A future in which Britain wants, and should want, to play a committed and active part."
- "Half a century ago, the amazing courage of Rosa Parks, the visionary leadership of Martin Luther King, and the inspirational actions of the civil rights movement led politicians to write equality into the law and make real the promise of America for all her citizens."
More In Faith
- "I am sensitive to the value of faith and religion and spirituality in people’s lives because I’m a journalist."― Peter Jennings
- "Used to be, conservatives revered the Average American, that Norman Rockwell oil painting of diner food, humble faith, honest toil, and Capraesque virtue."― James Wolcott
- "The independence of the economic sphere was a tenet of faith with Liberalism."― Francis Parker Yockey