More From David Cameron
- "Yes, America must do the right thing, but to provide moral leadership, America must do it in the right way, too."
- "We spend billions of pounds on welfare, yet millions are trapped on welfare. It’s not worth their while going into work."
- "For me, and I suspect for lots of other people too, bad things actually sometimes make you think more about faith and the fact that you’re not facing these things on your own."
More In Relationship
- "I’d say to any woman, get out of that bad relationship that’s turning you into a shell of your former self. Learn from it and get out. Then wait; enjoy yourself and your friends because, when what you want comes along, you’ll spot it."― Cat Deeley
- "Androgyny is not trying to manage the relationship between the opposites; it is simply flowing between them."― June Singer
- "Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something."― Morihei Ueshiba