More From Daniel Radcliffe
- "England is my home. London is my home. New York feels like, if I have to spend a year living in an unfamiliar city, this is a pretty lovely one to spend a year in, but I will be going home at the end of it, certainly."
- "The best thing I’ve learned is, if you’re going out, never go out alone – you leave yourself vulnerable. If you’ve got someone else there you trust, they can say, be wary of that person. I probably used to be too trusting of people."
- "I would love to work in America. I wouldn’t love to live there, but I’d love to experience working there."
More In Money
- "I do not suppose I shall be remembered for anything. But I don’t think about my work in those terms. It is just as vulgar to work for the sake of posterity as to work for the sake of money."― Orson Welles
- "As kids we didn’t complain about being poor; we talked about how rich we were going to be and made moves to get the lifestyle we aspired to by any means we could. And as soon as we had a little money, we were eager to show it."― Jay-Z
- "I don’t even know what sound is, much less what it’s for. It isn’t to make money that’s for sure. I’ve never made any."― Don Van Vliet