More From Jeff Foxworthy
- "That’s the great thing about a tractor. You can’t really hear the phone ring."
- "I say, If everybody in this house lives where it’s God first, friends and family second and you third, we won’t ever have an argument."
- "If your neighbors think you’re a detective because a cop always brings you home, you might be a redneck."
More In Money
- "I play Xbox. I have a little boy to look after. I have dogs. You know, I have things to do. I would love to be able to sit down and watch something like a movie. I watch my own movies because I have to."― Tom Hardy
- "An organization’s reason for being, like that of any organism, is to help the parts that are in relationship to each other, to be able to deal with change in the environment."― Kevin Kelly
- "You have to spend a lot to make a lot. It’s not like I’m sitting on top of a pile of money."― Katy Perry