More From Dan Rather
- "I had just turned 10-years-old when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and plunged America into World War II."
- "Don’t taunt the alligator until after you’ve crossed the creek."
- "I respect and empathize with reporters and editors who must compete in today’s environment. And I know full well that when I’ve been covering campaigns, which I still do, I’ve made my mistakes and have been far from perfect."
More In Business
- "The jewelry business is a very, very tough business – tougher than the computer business. You truly have to understand how to take care of your customers."― Guy Kawasaki
- "Most people want to become movie stars and I just want to be in the business. I already was a star. If I get the part of a lifetime and it blows up, then that’s wonderful. But if the acting doesn’t work, fine. I’ll just be a producer. And if the producing doesn’t work, fine. I’ve got a lot of other stuff."― Carl Lewis
- "Cruel persecutions and intolerance are not accidents, but grow out of the very essence of religion, namely, its absolute claims."― Morris Raphael Cohen