More From Damian Lewis
- "You know, this idea of going around the world imposing democracy by growing a middle-class, a trading merchant class that is independent of your faith, is a good notion, but we’re all partially different – it’s no good imposing systems on people that it doesn’t suit."
- "I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old at home, and my mornings are about just dealing with the fact of that. I oddly enjoy it."
- "I’ve always had a ‘Work hard, play hard’ attitude to life – I still do – but sometimes you get involved in something that needs a calm, methodical approach."
More In Success
- "Your chances of success in any undertaking can always be measured by your belief in yourself."― Robert Collier
- "With the success of the last three or so years, when a lot of people start treating you differently, there’s a danger that you may start to think of yourself differently. You rely on your friends to say, ‘Hey, wake up!’"― David Schwimmer
- "I was always in trouble from an early age. I had a fraught relationship with my parents, who were very traditional. Doing plays at school was a joyous release."― Naveen Andrews