More From Damian Lewis
- "I have a three-year-old and a four-year-old at home, and my mornings are about just dealing with the fact of that. I oddly enjoy it."
- "I was, if you like, a successful schoolboy in that I had a degree of talent in all the required things that make you a success at school."
- "I’ve discovered just how symbiotic the relationship is between writers, directors and actors. They ask the same questions and strip down texts in exactly the same way."
More In Experience
- "Before this learning experience, I had assumed that with regard to programs that sought to help people out of poverty, the political world was essentially divided into two camps: conservatives who opposed these for a variety of reasons, and liberals who supported them."― Barney Frank
- "Surfing soothes me, it’s always been a kind of Zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I’m on a wave."― Paul Walker
- "Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment."― Fred Brooks