More From Dalai Lama
- "Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life."
- "All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives."
- "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive."
More In Best
- "The best protection any woman can have… is courage."― Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- "Willie Mays was the best ever. When I was in college I once made a catch like the one Mays made over his head. Sometimes when I’m lying in bed at night I think about it. It still makes me warm."― David Duchovny
- "I have believed the best of every man. And find that to believe is enough to make a bad man show him at his best, or even a good man swings his lantern higher."― William Butler Yeats