More From Dalai Lama
- "Whether you call it Buddhism or another religion, self-discipline, that’s important. Self-discipline with awareness of consequences."
- "Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions."
- "I think really, China, Chinese, I think they really have a long history of civilization, rich culture."
More In Best
- "The best proof of love is trust."― Joyce Brothers
- "Blondes make the best victims. They’re like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints."― Alfred Hitchcock
- "A national political campaign is better than the best circus ever heard of, with a mass baptism and a couple of hangings thrown in."― H. L. Mencken